Shannon & Joe's Engagement Shoot | Bournemouth

Shannon & Joe's Engagement Shoot | Bournemouth



Before I met with the lovely Shannon and Joe for their engagement photo session, I had never been to Bournemouth before. I got there early so I could wander along the beach to scout for ideal locations for pictures. The weather was warm, if a little windy, and there was a bit of cloud coverage which always looks great in photos. Bournemouth Beach was fairly crowded when I arrived, but still pretty nonetheless. The landscapes reminded me of being by the sea in California with how the beach stretches on for miles! With time to spare I captured some landscape shots for myself. Luckily as sunset got closer the beach became quieter making for a perfect backdrop for the photos.

We had a great time wandering along the beach and then through some beautiful gardens. I love how colourful the beach huts are and we just had to get some cute photos with them! As you can see Shannon and Joe were having a good laugh which made them super easy to photograph.  

I am excited to capture their wedding in November which is also in Bournemouth, and we have plans to get back on the beach for some beautiful Bride and Groom couple portraits!

Here are the highlights from Shannon and Joe's engagement session:

































































For booking enquiries please visit www.photosfromsophie.co.uk and email me through the contact form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maisie's Pet Portrait Session

Tommy Reynolds Off-Camera Flash Workshop

Pre-travel Photography